5 Family-Friendly Resorts in Cancun Worth Visiting On Your Next Trip
Cancun is a beautiful destination that offers something exciting for everyone in the family. From its turquoise waters and white sand beaches to its diverse history and culture, the city is perfect for relaxing and enjoying quality time with loved ones.
With plenty of options for where to stay, especially with kids, you may be wondering where to start. Bookmark this article because you’ll need this on your next trip. Here are the five best family-friendly resorts worthy of checking out.
1. Crown Paradise Club
The Crown Paradise Club is an all-inclusive resort with 24 family rooms with flexible sleeping arrangements for families with kids. These rooms have a king-size bed and an adjoining area with a bunk bed that can accommodate three children.
What you’ll love about this resort:
- It has a water park, mini golf, water slides, and play areas.
- Its Kids Paradise Club offers activities for children from 4 to 12 years old, and its Baby Paradise Club provides professional child care services for 18 months to 3 years old.
- Teens Paradise has billiards, ping-pong, video games, and a movie room.
- The food is fantastic – you’ll find everything from Mexican cuisine to international favorites.
2. Moon Palace Cancun
This is one of the best water park hotels worth staying in when you’re with children. The resort is nearby the beach, so after having fun in the resort, you can soak in and enjoy the sand, sun, and pristine waters.
What you’ll love about this place:
- It has eight swimming pools and a pirate-themed water park that kids will surely love.
- FlowRider Double Wave simulator makes swimming more fun with children.
- Giant water slides are available for kids and adults.
- Fun things to do for kids like golf, bike riding, and video games.
- More than 20 restaurants and bars to choose from.
3. Royalton Riviera Cancun
The Royalton Riviera is the perfect place for a family vacation. With its beautiful white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, and world-class amenities, this resort is like a slice of heaven.
You’ll also enjoy the following once you stay here:
- Spacious luxury suites can accommodate up to five adults and four kids per room.
- Clubhouse Kids Club offers plenty of activities to stimulate young minds and motor skills – appropriate for kids ages 4 to 12.
- Turbo the Turtle will keep your kids entertained.
- The Hangout Teens Lounge has billiards, tennis courts, video games, and other outdoor activities such as snorkeling and sailing.
4. Seadust Cancun Family Resort
Seadust Cancun Family Resort is an all-inclusive resort that offers families an experience unlike any other. With world-class cuisine, luxury accommodations, and a wide range of activities, this resort n is the perfect place to escape the everyday.
Here’s a list of what you’ll enjoy:
- It is located in Cancun’s hotel zone, making it easier to access all stores, establishments, outdoor activities, and more.
- Fun-filled activities for kids, such as swimming at the Treasure Island water park.
- Three infinity pools for adults overlooking the Caribbean sea.
- Kids will enjoy outdoor activities such as mini golf, wall climbing, and zip lines.
- The playroom is ideal for teens, where they can play billiards, darts, video games, ping pong, and more.
5. Hotel Casa Maya
Hotel Casa Maya is another all-inclusive resort ideal for your family vacation located in the heart of Cancun. Enjoy the white sand beach and the Caribbean sea views and eat at your hearts’ delight in the restaurants. The rooms are spacious and perfect for couples and families.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- The Chaac Water Park is located in the hotel zone, offering guests fun-filled moments.
- Two heated pools for adults and kids.
- Al fresco dining and picnics for the whole family near the beach.
- Suites can accommodate up to four adults and three kids max.
- The kid’s area offers interactive activities to keep them busy.